LittleBigPlanet 3: The big pixel quest is a DLC for LittleBigPlanet 3 released in December 18, 2016.
When we last saw Sackboy and friends they return to craftworlds and go to party after the party (pretty much two mouths later) they play a strange pixel game that suck them up so they beat the pixel game.
- suck by game - cutscene
- pixel odds
- 8bitty and big
- pixel sock
- 9 swoop bits
- boss battle - boss level
- blow by game - cutscene
- lazer bits
- bitty pizza
The pix bomb
The pix bomb is a Power-Up for Sackboy. The pix bomb is a new Power-Up for sackboy, which allows him to throw bomb constantly when R1 is pressed.
- "level Ace" (Gold) Ace every Adventure level in The big pixel quest.
- "Collect the Collectables" (Silver) Collect %100 of the Prize Bubbles in The big pixel quest.
- "boss defeated" (Silver) after defeating the boss
- "level Completed" (Bronze) Complete every Adventure level in The Journey Home.
- "thats one spicy meatball" (Bronze) Complete bitty pizza.
- "8 bits" (Bronze) using the pix bomb.
- Larry Da Vinci
- mr 8
- mr bit
- chef gamer
- lady maze
- the boss
- It, the LittleBigPlanet 2: The Move Pack: Rise of the Cakeling, the Cross-Controller Kit, and the journey home are the only three DLC stories that are not be based off of another game, movie, or TV series, but a LittleBigPlanet Story Extension and to have all of it's costumes in the kit itself.
- this is the last lbp3 dlc till lbp4